IMPORTANT NOTICE:Once you click on any one of the following links, you will leave thiswebsite. Please note that we are not responsible for any content posted on these websites or the design of these websites.
|Go Math Think Central
|Moreno Valley Unified School District
|Super Star Link
|Ticket to Read Link
|World Book Resources
World Book Resources
The set of World Book resources is tailored especially for elementary students and families. The World Book resources includes…
- Early World of Learning: A reading and learning environment designed for pre K-1st grade students
- The Kids Version of the World Book encyclopedia: Designed for 1st – 4th grades student with appropriate reading level, interactive maps, videos and activities.
- The World of Animals: Includes research information and science projects and experiments.
- The student Version of the encyclopedia for upper elementary and middle school students which includes newspaper and primary source articles and a dictionary.
- The Interactive Timeline Resources: Provides historical timelines that can be edited and customized and a timeline builder to create timelines for any purpose.
- Last, there is an elementary level Spanish Language Encyclopedia which is a Spanish Translation of the kid’s version so students can toggle back and forth between languages.